This was a great week for the CultOfMoney, in fact our best ever! Of course this was our second full week, so the comps were fairly easy to beat. I’d really like to keep growing readership and the number of sites linking in, so please spread the word, and I would greatly appreciate some link love if you have a blog of your own.
Some of the more interesting reads that I came across:
Tips and Links:
- Hate New Jersey? What about the Jersey Shore Show? Your Finances Simplified somehow finds beneficial information in this show.
- I think we all have a certain level of anxiety with our taxes. Black Freelancer has some specific worries and tips to overcome them.
- Cents to Save has a nice roundup of the spring Yakezie team 9 (Go fightin’ nines!) with the Saturday Morning Links.
- So Over Debt has a post about her cousin spending thousands in bank fees. OMG, they’re going to arm him now?
- 101 Centavos had a neat little story about trusting front line people who engineer toothpaste.
- Over at Married with Debt, John asked Do you practice conscious spending?
- My Broken Coin had a post for the ladies about Nine Wardrobe staples. Men really only need a shirt, tie, and pair of trousers. Lucky us!
- Money Q&A has an article about those New Year Resolutions, and how you can get back on track since you’ve already forgotten about them.
- Thinking about whether to travel or save, Newlyweds on a Budget has something for you.
- The Future of Shopping is discussed over at Wealth Informatics
- Yakezie Carnival is hosted over at Steadfast Finances. Thanks for including me!
Cash and Give-aways:
- Retire by 40 has a give-away going trying to build some social media followers. Go take a look at his Amazon Gift Card Give-Away.
- Need some cash? College Investor has some ways to help.
- Over at Modest Money, Jeremy has some Valentine’s Coupons, though you of course know already that Coupons are Doomed
- Mrs. 20′s Finance made a $1000 and then gave it away! She how she raised the money, great idea.
Goals and Updates:
- Krant Cents takes about setting goals and how to reach them in the 3 C’s of Success.
- Related to goals and success, Master the Art of Saving discusses whether January goals were met.
- More monthly goals and blog stats for January over at Budget in the Fun Stuff. Just looking at these make me envious and want to work that much harder.
Thanks for a great week, and to the start of an even better one!