Still trying to move up in the Alexa rankings. Traffic was down a bit this week for no apparent reason. Probably because people thought my articles were better the week before. I’ll endeavor to kick things up a notch here, thus trying to get this out a bit early. Also, if you’re feeling like I did write something interesting or sharable, please link over to me, I do truly appreciate it. If you’re quick, I’ll add you to the roundup/carnival list below.
I feeling a bit lazy on this lazy Saturday afternoon while putting this together, so without further ado, and in no particular order, the interesting devotional reads I came across last week:
- Cents to Save has gotten a new job! Head over and give her a virtual high-five
- Are you always staring out the window or playing video games? Stay on task with these 3 tips from Black Freelancer
- My Broken Coin has a post about Debt and how realism and creativity can help
- Retire By 40 has an interesting read on what would your Tax return say if used as a resume
- SEO tips for small business over at Ultimate Smart Money
- Thinking about being a landlord? Consider Shit tenants say over at Your Fiances Simplified first
- Know anything about Pinterest? Harmless fun or enabler? So Over Debt discusses
- Newlyweds on a Budget are kicking butt on their 2012 goals, how are you doing so far?
- Money Infant moved to Thailand and blogs from there. Cool huh?
- OMG, you got in a car accident. Now what? Wealth Informatics has a good reminder about what to do in case of an accident
- See Debt Run discusses the idea of collecting things. Hey, are my 80′s and 90′s era baseball cards worth anything?
- Want to get smart without the pain? Take a look at the lessons learned over at Simple Island Living
- Know anything about your business credit ratings? I don’t, but Fat Guy Skinny Wallet does
- Tackling Our Debt may be starting a lending library soon. Look how she kicked her magazine addiction
- Financial Samurai discusses Long Term care insurance. Hint: unless you’re super wealthy, get it
Roundups and Carnivals featuring our posts:
- Social Lending News has round-up of of the recent person-to-person lending news
- 20′sFinance hosted the Carnival of financial planning #223 this week
- Fast Swings included us in their Stock Carnival Ecstasy this week
- Married with Debt mentioned us in the Best Personal Finance Writing
- The Yakezie Carnival this week is hosted by 101 Centavos