Thanks to everyone for another great week. My Alexa rank has dropped under 500,000 this week, not bad consider the blog is a month old. Thanks again to those linking in and leaving comments, I do appreciate it! I’m working on a bit of a redesign this weekend, and hope to get a professional logo up bit bid too. If I see a trackback from other carnivals or round-ups, I’ll be sure to add those below. Make sure you take a look at all these great blogs or you’re missing out!
Some of the best reads that I came across this week included:
- Married with Debt has a great post on emergency food insurance.
- Need some extra cash? How about $1500 via oDesk? Tackling Our Debt can help you out.
- Simple Island Living has an tasty looking and awesomely named recipe for Slutty Brownies on Valentine’s Day.
- Lies that help your retirement plans? Check out So Over Debt for some family funding techniques.
- See Debt Run also made some extra money on Valentine’s Day. Was it legal? Find out.
- Daisy over at Add Vodka wonders what hobbies she may pick up after school ends. Go give her a few you like.
- Cents To Save started a new job this week!
- My Broken Coin talks about the transactional aspect of love. Does that mean what I think it does?
- Retire by 40 wonders if it’s time to call it quits. Did he pull the trigger this week?
- Your Finances Simplified won’t let me live in his buildings because I have cats.
- Tales of the “shack” may be told to the children of Newlyweds on a Budget
- Black Freelancer has an iPod shuffle to give away! Check it out!
- What’s worse than Chinese organ thieves? Hank at Money Q&A tells you about medical identify theft.
- Like books? Buy an eReader and save some money says Modest Money.
Some carnivals and round-ups that I was included in this week:
- The Carnival of Financial Planning was hosted by Aaron Hung
- Married With Debt included us on the Best Personal Financial Writings of the week
- Cult of Money made the Circle of Friends over at Tackling Our Debt!