Welcome to the second edition of the Financial Simplicity Carnival, hosted by yours truly. Even though the carnival moved from the planned twice monthly to an every week format, there were a ton of submissions. As such I couldn’t include all the great articles that I’d like to with a stated maximum of 20 articles. The competition is tough, that’s for sure! Congrats to all those listed below, and keep on submitting, as the quality has been fantastic! On to the Carnival.
- Suba presents How to negotiate salary even in a tough economy posted at Wealth Informatics.
- Philip Taylor presents Collecting and Recycling Aluminum Cans for Cash posted at PT Money Personal Finance.
- FMF presents Four Steps to a Resume that Gets Noticed posted at Free Money Finance.
- Young presents March 2012 Net Worth Update $145, 740 (+3.0%) posted at YoungandThrifty.
- Jon Rhodes presents What is the best affiliate program? posted at Affiliate Tips.
Spending and Budgeting
- Ray @ Financial Highway presents How to Choose the Right Bank posted at Financial Highway.
- Jeffrey Strain presents 11 Ways to Save Money While Skiing posted at The Frugal Toad.
- Savvy Scot presents The Benefits of Being a Dilettante posted at Savvy Scot.
- Matt presents The Cost of Gas: Who to Blame and What To Do About It posted at RamblingFever Money.
- Jeremy Biberdorf presents My Decision To Live In An Expensive City posted at Modest Money.
- Steve presents 8 Things You Must Do After Paying Off Your Debts posted at Money Infant.
- Emily presents The Financial Implications of Dropping One Car posted at Evolving Personal Finance.
- Dividend Growth Investor presents When can you retire on dividends? posted at Dividend Growth Investor.
- Marissa presents Starting to Invest posted at Thirty Six Months.
- Teacher Man presents RRSP Contributions vs Paying Off Credit Card posted at My University Money.
- Boomer presents Borrowing To Invest posted at Boomer & Echo.
- MMD presents Is 2 Percent the New Safe Retirement Withdrawal Rate? posted at MyMoneyDesign.
- Jacob @ My Personal Finance Journey presents What Are Your Options For Borrowing Money in Today’s Economy? posted at My Personal Finance Journey.
- Jessica presents What Not to Do: Give In to Impulse posted at The Debt Princess.
Thanks so much for reading, please make an effort to visit these site and take a look at their other great content as well as the linked articles. Have a great Sunday! If you have questions about the Financial Simplicity Carnival, please check out the temporary home at StepAwayFromTheMall.