Some weekly reporting
This last week was probably the best overall week for traffic and visitors to date, I averaged over 100 unique visitors per day (at least according to my StatPress tool). I really do appreciate all the great comments and interaction that you all have been partaking in, and if there is anything you’d like to see, or feedback in general, I’d love to hear them. As for this weekend, I’m adding some more folks to my blogroll, and hoping to get my social media and RSS a bit more prominently displayed. Speaking of which, are you following me on twitter? What about Google+? If you’re not, I’d appreciate if you would! Go ahead, I’ll wait. OK then, on to other stuff.
The reading and link list
There were a lot of great posts and articles this last week. Some of my favorite that I think you’d enjoy too are below:
- Daisy over at Add-Vodka has a post on why you should embrace change.
- Did you childhood affect our finances? Jana sure thinks it did to her over at Daily Money Shot.
- Budgets are Sexy has $22k less cash than a few days ago. How come?
- Not getting rich overnight? Realize that the Journey is Long over at American Debt Project.
- Rich and successful friends are easy to find. Don’t believe me? Check it out on KrantCents.
- I need a bucket list like Steve over at Money Infant put together.
- I don’t like to sit lop-sided, so clean out your wallet says Andrea over at So Over Debt.
- What are your House hunting deal breakers? See Jefferson’s list over at See Debt Run.
- Which Amex card is best? Emily of Evolving Personal Finance tells you hers.
- Nick at Step Away From the Mall has 10 Rules for Lending Money.
- Joe at Retire by 40 talks about if he can or should retire by 40?
- What motivates you? See the answer for Sicorra from Tackling Our Debt.
- Everyone likes to eat out. Sometimes too much. My Broken Coin laments If only we could stop eating.
- Paul from Frugal Toad has investment advice in the commodity space.
- Ever think about becoming an Expat? In fact what does that really mean? Marina at Travel Experta explains.
- Folks like me will appreciate the Beginner Blog Challenge Q&A over at WorkSaveLive.
- Average Joe talks about finding the flow over at The Free Financial Adviser.
As I don’t want the list getting too out of control, I’ll wrap it up there. Thanks again for a great week. Take a look at the great articles above, and have a fantastic remainder to your weekend.