This week was a bit slower because I was on vacation this week, hopefully you didn’t notice and just thought I was slacking off a bit. I have a bit of a sunburn from snowboarding out in the great spring weather, and as such I’ll have a snowboard-related post up this week too! I’ll be back on top of things next week.
Devotional reading and links
here are the things that I’m catching up on and think are interesting or useful. There is so much out in the blogosphere that is great reading, but here is a small portion of it. Make sure you share and tweet the heck out of these folks, as they really are some good articles.
- Adventures in Real Estate in Boston and New York from StepAwayFromTheMall.
- American Debt Project discusses Why We Plateau and What to Do Next.
- Are You too Proud to Use a Big-Bird Spoon? See Debt Run isn’t, take a look!
- Modest Money talks about the Folly of Paying Someone to Cook for You.
- How much does it cost to pick up and move to Thailand? Take a look over at Money Infant.
- Unconscious Spending and the Psychology of Wealth over at Frugal Toad.
- One Cent at a Time has some Bad Financial Habits that you might want to check out.
- Invest it Wisely also has a post about Breaking Bad Habits.
- How We Utilize Our Credit Card over at 20’s Finance. Discover their secret.
- Money Q&A has the Best Investing Advice I Ever Received.
- 101 Centavos has an interesting read about Outsourcing mining exploration work.
- The End of Buy and Hold? MoneySmartGuides discusses.
- Want Free Financial Software? Thirty Six Months has a list for you.
- Tackling Our Debt talks about a number of ways to Make Money in Your Own Neighborhood.
- Add-Vodka talks about the Ridiculous Things She Does to Save Money.
- Squirrelers talks about how to Monetize Anything!
Carnivals, mentions, and thank yous:
Here are the various blogs and carnivals that included my posts in the last week. A big thank you to all for helping to spread the word about this completely safe and sane Cult Of Money.
- StepAwayFromTheMall has a round-up in Who let the blogs out!? #5. Thanks!
- Friday’s Circle of Friends over at Tackling Our Debt. Thank you!
- Make Money Make Cents included us in the Weekly Roundup. Thanks!
- My University Money hosted the Carnival of Financial Camaraderie and included us this week. Thanks!
- Money Infant hosted the Kings of Cash Flow: Knights Edition and was good enough to include me. Thanks!
- MoneySmartGuides mentioned us in the Round Table. Thank you!
- Married with Debt hosted the Carnival of Financial Planning #229 this week. Thanks!
- See Debt Run had us in the Sunday Link Lovefest. Thanks!
- My Canadian Finances included me in their Weekly Link Round-Up. Thank you!
- Daily Money Shot hosted the Financial Simplicity Carnival and included me! Thanks!