Links, Carnivals, and devotional reads

Links, Carnivals, and devotional reads

This week was a bit slower because I was on vacation this week, hopefully you didn’t notice and just thought I was slacking off a bit.  I have a bit of a sunburn from snowboarding out in the great spring weather, and as such I’ll have a snowboard-related post up this week too!  I’ll be back on top of things next week.

Devotional reading and links

here are the things that I’m catching up on and think are interesting or useful.  There is so much out in the blogosphere that is great reading, but here is a small portion of it.  Make sure you share and tweet the heck out of these folks, as they really are some good articles.

Carnivals, mentions, and thank yous:

Here are the various blogs and carnivals that included my posts in the last week.  A big thank you to all for helping to spread the word about this completely safe and sane Cult Of Money.  :)

15 Responses to Sunday devotional links

1. Hey Karl, Good to hear that you had a chance to get away and go snowboarding! That must have been fun! Were you up here in Canada? Thanks so much for the include as well!!

Nope, other direction for me, down to Mt. Hood just east of Portland. I am planning a trip up to Whistler in April though.

2. Modest Money says:

Hope you enjoyed your vacation and the snowboarding. With the nice sunny weather right now, it would be awesome to be up on the mountains. Thanks for the mention.

3. YFS says:

Good list, I’ve added a few of those writers to my reading list

4. How was the snow? Thanks for the mention!

Snow was fantastic up on the top of Mt. Hood, but it was a bit warmer down below, and the snow was a tad slushy. But the sun was out both days, and I got a nasty sunburn on my nose the first day. I used sunscreen the yesterday.

5. Thank you for including my post.

6. Money Infant says:

Thanks for the inclusion Karl! Good to hear you were able to get away for a bit and relax.

7. Thanks for including me :)

8. [...] #5 on Step Away From The MallFebruary 2012 Debt Update and Blog Update on American Debt ProjectSunday devotional links on Cult of MoneyWeekly Favorites, Gratitude, and Giveaways #62 on Budgeting In The Fun [...]

9. [...] Cult of Money – Sunday devotional links [...]

Thanks for the shout out!

11. Wow that was unusual. I just wrote an extremely long comment but after I clicked
    submit my comment didn’t show up. Grrrr… well I’m not writing all that
    over again. Anyways, just wanted to say wonderful
    blog!