Cult Of Money blog list of links

Devotional reading list for the week

Another great week here. Thank you to all the numerous readers who have added to the conversations lately.  The list this week is fairly long, as I’ve needed to catch up from a very busy week.  So much to read, and so little time.

Articles and links of interest:

Round-ups and Carnivals that included the CultOfMoney last week:

Thanks again.  Anything I missed dear readers that should have been included?

11 Responses to Weekend devotional links from the Cult

1. Hey Karl, I know what you mean about so much to read and so little time. Great round-up though! Thanks so much for the include too :-)

2. Hank says:

Thanks for the mention. I was glad to include your article. It was a great effort by the entire PF community.

3. Julie @ The Family CEO says:

Thanks so much for including me in this great list of links!

4. Shilpan says:

Karl, thanks for the mention. I really appreciate it.

5. 101 Centavos says:

Well, not enough of a certain kind of people…
    Thanks for the mention, Karl.

Thanks for including me in your round-up, Karl! Also, thanks for the encouraging comment you left on our page. It’s good to hear encouraging words when it seems like such a long way’s away.

7. Thanks for including me in your round-up and for your comment on my site!

8. AverageJoe says:

You including me on this list is like Mean Joe Green sharing his coke with a little kid. Thanks!

Thanks for the mention Karl! Hope you had a great weekend!

10. [...] Carnival- The April Fool’s Edition on See Debt RunFestival of Frugality #329 on Credit KarmaWeekend devotional links from the Cult on Cult of MoneyThe Round Table on Money Smart GuidesSunday Link Charity # 17 on Finance [...]