Another great week here. Thank you to all the numerous readers who have added to the conversations lately. The list this week is fairly long, as I’ve needed to catch up from a very busy week. So much to read, and so little time.
Articles and links of interest:
- Want to know how lendstats.com works for P2P Lending? SocialLending.net has a video preview.
- Lessons for growing your blog over at Add-Vodka.
- Quick quote I liked over at Along for the Journey.
- WorkSaveLive tells ll in his steamy expose about the Roth IRA.
- Want to take a trip around the world on a yacht funded with cocaine? American Debt Project doesn’t recommend.
- See Debt Run gives us an update on their debt payoff.
- Half Dozen Daily has menu planning for the week. I wish I could do this better.
- Continuing the food theme, Tackling Our Debt has some pub food alternatives for home.
- Bringing the outdoors indoors and other neat decorating tips from The Family CEO.
- Starting a side business can be hard work. Modest Money shows you how to do it, and how to make it rewarding.
- My Broken Coin discusses the topic of more money or your sanity? Currently I have a bit of both.
- I am the 1 Percent talks about birth order and your career. Very interesting.
- Live like a King in Bangkok just like Steve from Money Infant does.
- How much do you need for retirement? Make sure you consider everything says Money Smart Guides.
- 101 Centavos thinks China may not have enough people. Crazy?
- 7 habits for a happy life from Street Smart Finance. Is he right?
- Young Cheap Living tells us 5 ways to spend the week if you’re already over budget.
- The Free Financial Adviser talks about older workers, and how they are treated.
- Married with Debt is giving away $50 bucks!
Round-ups and Carnivals that included the CultOfMoney last week:
- WorkSaveLive included me in the weekend reading list.
- Tackling Our Debt included me in their Circle of Friends.
- Money Smart Guides included me in the Round Table.
- Novel Investor included me in the MegaMillions and Roth IRA roundup.
- Too many analogies? Never! Free Financial Adviser includes me on the Blog Movement of the Week.
- Financial Product Reviews included me in the Weekly Chit-chat and good reads.
- 2012 Taxes included me in the Tax Carnival Ecstasy.
- The Athens Report included me in the Roth IRA Debate.
- Money Q&A included me in his Roth IRA round-up too.
- I was #19 in the Roth IRA Movement at Good Financial Cents.
- Thousandaire hosted the Carnival of Money Pros this week.
- MotivatingMum hosted the Totally Money Carnival this week.
- Small Budget Big Dreams included me in the Sunday Shout-outs.
- Money Reasons hosted the Yakezie Carnival.
Thanks again. Anything I missed dear readers that should have been included?